Tuesday 31 March 2020

the craving

I forgot the pain of craving your attention
The minute by minute discomfort
Of hearing your breath rise and fall in gentle sleep
As if an. Angel laid there
My mind. A whirlwind as my souls need to connect deeply came out dry
Hand extended to you once more as if this time
Maybe just maybe

I tap you gently at 3 am
Hoping your skin would recognise me
But it's been so long
I ask you to hold me
And as your right hand falls under my breast
The clumsiness of our not so. Spoon gets under my nerves 
I wonder do you recognise me

My Heart tries desperately to to beat in sync with yours but my ears are numb
So my heart can't see
All she remembers is The pain of craving
The rejection learnt
But still I seem to be in denial
I still crawl into your bed
Hoping that
This time maybe just maybe 

tk-luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...