Monday 16 March 2020

thank you

To every one whose ever inspired
Poetry in me

Those who taught me
 new words cause of how you made me feel
Those who held up white flags
When I wanted to rage into a storm

Those signposts that led me here
Those thorns on the roses that made me
Unfollow the scent of you that intoxicated my nostrils
Those bread crumbs that led to satisfaction


Satisfaction in a desire for more unapologetically 
Those pillows that gave me dreams of prosperity, hope and love 
Those stars that showed darkness no fear 
and kings whose magnificence created the queen you see 
Those beats that sat in the back as I danced on stage 

I am grateful 
TK-luv 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...