Wednesday 25 March 2020

songs by night

To God my maker
Who gives songs by night
Lyricist of the birds
Coordinator or galaxies

Put words in my mouth
And hymns in my heart
That the bones you have broken may rejoice
Teach my heart gladness

Make my heart to rest
And be a resting place
Let my soul worship
And her spirit declare your greatness

God my refuge
My heart
My life
My trust

Give me tongues of the heavens
That every song that is raised from me
Intercourses with you in the deep
Fill me even now with you

All I want is you 

tk-luv

3 comments:

  1. This is great am inspired...I am looking forward to reading more of these poems❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as intimate as it can get😍😍😍🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow this is so good, I've found my mentor right here!

      Delete

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...