Sunday 8 August 2021

Tenacity

 What scares you the most

The fact that am unbreakable 

I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing 

Escapade inside of my heart

Yet her I stand 

Shredded heart peices taped into place 

Cuddled again 

In love again


What scares you most 

That I don't just barely survive I thrive 

The Phoenix 

Gone through the fire

Yet here I soar 

Rising above the ashes taking 

Burnt offerings acceptable to God 



What scaresyou most

That despite the cut throat struggle out of debt

My voice a hoarse whispher

Stood in the line of fire 

Yest here I stand building an empire 

I be here queening 

My crowns still on 

I open my mouth

In a large shout of hallelujah


Tk-luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...