Thursday 18 December 2014

HERE - REDONE

So my eyes have seen all tints of evil
Dirty images etched on my brain
Clouded vision
Eyes wide shut
Gazing through grey lenses
Not seeing through the wicked
Wicked system of things
Instead licking up horrid waste from Babylon
Looking at life through eyes of battered seas
Hoarding all forms of memories
Time, numb hideous all mashed into one

That post abortion feeling of numbness
Tiny vibrations inside my nervous system
Alerting me that Life has been severed from my grasp
Loud pains inside my consciousness
Watching life ooze out in many
Many shades of green
That sense of desperation that drives men into madness
Vibrations
First bright as the innocence falls slow
Mint and crisp slowly becoming dirty yellow
That problem solving strategy that leaves you countless
Times worse than before
The pain is unbearable so you don’t feel any more
It’s almost like it’s next to you – clear painful white
Drenched in desperation
Answers sought but no actualization

So life has had me battered
Scars painted on me like trophy’s
In torturous shades of purple and navy’s
My skin becomes a storm
Held in the arms of stains- over white

Thant sense of longing that drives men to madness
Many days I spent mimicking those with no direction
Moments in time frozen in my brain
There’s only but so much you can contain
Bottled up issues to ease the strain
All in the name of conformation
The unbearable pain of rejection I feel no more
Clear painful white

So friends and foes alike
Demeaned my graces
Without a thought
Quick word or come back
Yet I could have killed for you
I could have died for you
But they slaughter my soul
Step on my heart at the exit
Don’t bother to leave the keys

My feet have walked this path
Of red brick neatly paved
Grave yard orange
The walk that leads to death
Orange setting slowly giving way to darkness
I feel nothing
This colour is void
So dark the only thing visible is my thoughts
Flirting with the end
Suicide seducing me on this path
She paints a rainbow of worms
Smiles at my demise
She is beautiful eyes that sting in the night
Her teeth shine bone white – ivory
She watches her prey
Tricks me into believing I am trapped
She smiles satisfied
I shut my eyes and succumb

I am awoken 2,000 years ago
At the foot of the cross
He turned and looked into 2014
And saw scars painted on me
In torturous shades of purple and navy’s
Broken from lifes battering

He took a strike for me
And there was blood

He peered into my space and saw loneliness and rejection
Creamy turquoise becoming dirty yellow
Friends and foes turning on me

He took another strike for me –
there was even more blood

He looked into my eyes
And saw the wicked wicked system of things
Death surrounding me
He took a piercing at his side for me
Blood and water flowed

I have to be normal you tell yourself
If only you stop and listen
You will hear the trumpet call
His voice Louder
The drama of his speaking
Supernatural healing in body, soul and spirit
Healing from the ravages of memory
He has given boldness to come to Him
He removed all fear
He held me close and cleansed me
cleansed my conscience
so no!  evil cannot accuse

If only you could
Stop!
Listen!
He is HERE

1 comment:

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...