Sunday 29 March 2020

candy crush

I played candy crush till I ran out of lives
I crushed on you so long 
There's no combination of candy I couldn't make 

My favourite is when you wore blue stripped suit 
And would stretch out you arms 
seemingly annihilate all my problems 
With a resounding wonderful 


Or when you'd come through like a color bomb attacking my insecurities in a precise fashion 
All of the sudden only you remained awesome 
Except my lives were running out 
Every time I went out on a limb for you, 


I was losing my own 
Every chocolate craving moment I desired you meant no self development for me 
Every single try fell short
One more space to fill the jelly
One more animal to free
Always not enough
Inadequate
Yes you good at everything else except this one thing


TK-luv 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...