Monday 11 August 2014

Zion class

I AM A JOINT
No creaking is heard from me
Simply a conduit
Connection upwards to supply
Seeking only clarity, in me
 Perception Killing all self will
I am only because
 i am connected
 Grace flowing through me
Not trying to grasp
 No pride
 Seeking understanding

Ears to hear
Eyes to see
Feet not missing a beat
Heart Humming in line with your desires
Never not once, a wrong move

I am zion class
Not limited by my street
I look up and i see the covering
Expansed like the skies above us all
 It sheilds us,
covers us
 Yet transparent leading only to HIM
 In my world we are all connected
We are a sanctuary
My brothers in Tokyo Raise their hands with me
 We transact with God
Our onness encoded in our DNA
 His values are mine
 These values streaming from apostolic flow
 I drink and i am sustained
Watching the ways
That i may replicate
 Producing Christ from me Inside
Transformed in him
 Trailing,
tracking,
searching
Becoming, everything that he wants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...