Thursday 5 June 2014

Purple Storm


My guitar is my love
She peers at me
Beckoning me to strum
Releasing sounds of gladness


She sways with me in sorrow
And dry’s my tears with arpeggios
Fitting perfectly in my arms
She is obedient in her rhythm


Creating joy
Rush from my quickened heart beat
Faster she sails with me
Touching nerves in places I cannot C
Major chords streamlining my thoughts
A touch of F and now G
Gee I am loving this

Song that’s made for me
No lyrics to confine the sound’      
But endless mysteries in minors and majors
Fingers scraping for a journey
Found only in the limitless space she creates
Slowing soothing
Becoming silence


TK-LUV

2 comments:

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...