Tuesday 3 June 2014

IN WORSHIP


You are the true God
You rule & reign in our lives
Just…are your ways
You are the very center –
Core of our beings
You etch the law on our hearts
And place utterance in our mouth

I adore you –
With my heart I kiss towards heaven
Exclusively I honor you
In animated sacredness, 
I extend to your holiness
Slay me, that my life may intercourse with yours
Pry my heart & soul & remove prostitution

May you be worshiped in my silence
In my action,
 I usher your presence –
In complete surrender,
 I live in righteousness
With raised hands, I praise
With a contrite spirit, 
I survive daily by inquiry
My life is your sanctuary

We gather to celebrate your wisdom
Putting our hands together, we applaud
Your Sovereignty
Under your wings we hide
With one voice,
 we speak your dignity 
In your Word, we abide
By your love, we know your integrity
Knowing not any form of backslide

Be worshiped in our relations-
May you be honored when the bread breaks
In our community, be exalted
You who places the lonely in families
With our Language, we acknowledge You
O Great!
O Powerful
O Awesome

GOD!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. When she speaks
    she lives you mute
    down in thicket of limbo
    your mind scattered
    trying to figure out a few things
    doubting oneself
    yet gaining confidence still
    she makes you reconsider
    Re think
    Pensive yet stuck...Her name,Thoko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading ... keep watching this space

      Delete

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...