Thursday 13 March 2014

Immortality

I awake from  slumber
And I put on the clothes I wore forty years ago
I reach out to my first love
Sinking in to the serenity of reflection
I move to the center of the hurricane
In the stillness
To hear the voice of God

I am immortal woman
I have put on immortality
The imperishable, Incorruptible
I perfect the spirit of inquiry and pursuit
I lift my cup and he fills it

I am strength
Adding back to Adam what God gave me
I am secure
Putting on royalty
I engage daily
In the cool of the day
I walk with God

I am worship
Drawn by the vortex
Willingly I
Am steered into him
Swallowed into the creator
I am no more
Yet I rise again in the new

tk-luv 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenacity

 What scares you the most The fact that am unbreakable  I contained a 10 year  nuclear bombing  Escapade inside of my heart Yet her I stand ...